To draw your trend lines in your MetaTrader (MT4) platform, please follow the steps below.
You will be asked to enter the values for your trend lines. Remember, both of these values are the same. Once you’ve entered the values, all you need to do is deselect “ray” and you’re ready to start trading with trend lines.
3. Next, select where you want the channel to start on your trading chart
4. Move your mouse to the end of the channel and release the button
5. And that’s it! Your trend channel is now ready.
3. Click and hold on your chart where you want the Fibonacci retracement to start
4. Once you’re happy with where it’s placed, release the mouse
5. And that’s your Fibonacci retracement levels ready!
3. After selecting Moving average from the list above, a new window will pop up. You will see 3 tabs on that window.
In the Parameters tab, you can set your moving average value on the period box (which determines how long the average will be), choose your preferred MA method, and select what this will apply to (e.g. Close, Open, High, Low).
4. In the Level tab, you can set a channel with the main Moving Average. Click on Add, then double click on Level and put the distance value from your Moving Average. This option is not compulsory. You can avoid this parameter or keep the value 00.
5. In the ‘Visualization’ tab, you can see the time frame where you can use this moving average. If you select ‘All timeframes’, then you will be able to see your MA on all time frames.
6. And that’s it! Click OK and voila just like that you have a simple moving average on your chart.
Let’s say you don’t want to use a specific indicator anymore or simply don’t want it visible on your chart. Here’s how to do it.
3. Select the indicator you wish to delete (in our case, this is Fibo)
4. Hit the Delete button
5. And that’s it. The indicator will now disappear from your chart.